Friday 14 June 2013

Yellow as the sun

Today is Friday and I'm wearing yellow as bright as the sun. Two more weeks until the Finals, and please don't ask me if I've covered my revisions. Yes, I'm in the process in updating all my notes. Okay, counting days to face the big week. So I'll finish this semester on 5/7/2013. Can't wait. Okay, back to today, nothing much to tell you guys about. I was busy and so packed with work last week. I had tons of assignments, movies to make and speeches to do. Talking about speeches, I got 36/40 for my English presentation. That was a big shock, I think I didn't do well. but Alhamdulillah. Targeting A for my Bel this semester. (I want an improvement for all of my subjects!).Tomorrow I'll be making my French Video and editing my Equity movie. It's going to be a hack of a day. so need a lot of rest. Yeah, I'm so happy my housemate, aka roomate, aka carmate, aka classmate (which is partner in crime)  received her "Anugerah Dekan" today. Tahniah AINA AFIYYAH BINTI BASIR." rose tau la nana pandai." ahhaha. Anyways, Tahniah kepada sorang lagi housemate rose yang sibuk rose teman belikan Tudung dekat radiusite, sebab dia pon dapat Anugerah dekan. When is my turn? haha. Bersyukur sebab lulus semua subject dah pon. 




              Dari kanan : Saya comei kan?(nana) I'm hot!(pika) Sakitnya gigi aku (rose)



                                       "We cannot be separated, we are so in love"

Ps/: sayang semua kawan-kawan rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment