Sunday 30 June 2013

Belated birthday

Two weeks of finals, and I'm eager to go home. I want everything to be finish and everything goes smoothly.Insyallah dengan pertolongan Allah. Updating as fast that I can. I didn't have time to post a happy birthday wish to my best friend NURSAIDATUL ATIQAH BT ISMAIL. She has turned 21 last week. Sorry babe,tak lupa pon but, i'm busy with my finals. Don't worry about your birthday present. Just ask me for it soon. hehe, Aku balik 7haribulan kot insyallah okay. Aku buatkan kek besday nanti. hot from the oven from Atyqah Rose. hehe :) Anyways i love you like always. I want to wish, a big huge happy birthday to you, hope you'll get blessing from the mighty one. And I hope our friendship will last for ever, so I want to dedicate a song (cari dekat youtube) " Lego House" Ed Sheeran. "I think I love you better now sai" haha. Because I know you will miss me a lot, tengok semua gambar-gambar aku yang comeil dekat blog ni okay.  ahha. Ni photoshoot aku buat untuk hang. haha.. I miss you weh. Wait until i come home. Nanti kita sambut besday hang lain nah. 





ps/: I cant wait to finish my finals. esok ada Land law. wooo. people please this! haha. susah baq hang. killer paper

No comments:

Post a Comment