Monday 4 November 2013

Environmental Law Week

As students of Environmental Law, we are not like other elective subjects, we have projects which we are compulsory to handle and it carries out 30% of our marks. There are 40 students and we were formed into 4 groups which are; the Awareness week, the seminar, the trip and lastly the news latter.I was handling the awareness week, with my project director which is my beloved Big Boss, and 8 more awesome friends. It was tough at the beginning, well it was my first time handling money, making proposal and working through the nights. It took a lot of effort to ensure everything are well thought off. To tell you the truth, on the event week I was so busy, no time to take a break. I've got my mooting the next week which carries out 100% of my marks. Two things in a short time. Alhamdulillah, with teamwork, supporting housemates, friends, everything went well! I am so glad, and thankful to the mighty one, for everything. Handling events, is not an easy task. We had problems in the financial areas. But we manage to pulled it off. After the awareness week came the seminar, great event handled by my close friend Sarah (project director).Then the trip to Taman Negara in Pahang, which last two days ago. It was so much fun, we went rapid shooting, visit the orang asli, night walk, canopy walking, jungle traking. It was out of my expectation. "kalau tak pergi rugi gila, because it was so much fun". I don't know what more to write let the pictures talk. Best trip ever :)

AWARENESS WEEK









 SEMINAR 




TRIP TO TAMAN NEGARA







1 comment:

  1. Hai biar qila derma comment sikit lat roseee hehehe :D
    Im so gonna miss all these events later bila dah habis! sem! (dah rindu dah pun sekarang)
    ngeeee :D

    ReplyDelete