Wednesday 5 June 2013

Nervous

Just weeks for my finals, I'm kinda scared. It's never easy to be in Law school, it's not that I'm complaining, I'm very thankful because Allah has given me a chance to enter the Law field, We are the last batch for BLS which stands for Bachelor in Legal Studies, so after finishing 3 years of my BLS, if I managed to get all the requirements for entering LLB ( Full law degree which means that I can  practice as a lawyer) which I will insyallah, but the journey is not easy. The thing a about Law is there is never a specific answer in a question. It's all about how good you apply the answer, elements, case laws, and how strong is your argument towards that particular issue. For example, if you do maths you have ways to solve the question and the answer will be that and only that  like "5+5= 10", what ever the way you used either 8+2=10 0r 6+4 =10 the answer will still be 10, in law school its never been that way. People know that law students memorize a lot which we do, but memorizing has never been enough. I'm not good in applying the laws, but I'm trying hard to learn it. The point here, every semester it gets more tough and I really don't want to be one of the people who falls behind in this race. By the time I reach the end of my third year of law school, half of my batch wont be here, it's just the nature of law school. I'm not saying other fields are easy, but we law students have this feeling which "if we pass this semester, it doesn't mean we will pass next semester", half of the batch will may be in some other faculties, quitting law school or barred from continuing their degree. I never showed how terrified I am but I'm never to even see my examination schedule. "Oh god help me, make all this fright go away and make my journey easy, especially during my finals. Please Ya Allah"

Ps/: If I don't update my blog, im busy working my ass up. Busy lately, a lot of assignments to do, short movies to make. Please ease my journey. And there's a new member of the family, Jacob Twilght. I'll update very very soon people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment