Saturday 18 May 2013

Hello kitty fulfilled


Hey hoo everyone, I've managed to collect ever single hello kitty by sanrio which is offered by McDonalds. I'm so happy my collections of HK are getting bigger. hehe. Why I love hello kitty so much ? (Pika will hate me for this entry) is because, they are cute and adorable, Hello kitty is a cat which wears pink entire and she has a cute bow on her head. Senang cerita sebab dia comei and I love cute pinky stuff. Kalau kat batch rose everyone know I'm the queen of Hello kitty sebab kereta rose ja dekat fakulti undang-undang yang berlambak dengan patung hello kitty. haha. Tak kisah la orang nak kata gila ke apa, it's something common to me. I'm 21 years old. Okay la malas nak mengulas panjang. Tengok anak-anak baru saya :)






Ps/: rumah kat shah alam tak lawa sangat so mcm ni lah rupa bilik. Bawah katil tu sebenarnya ada lagi hello kitty, dalam plastik hitam yang telah dibungkus nak bawa balik ke kedah nanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment