Wednesday 23 January 2013

The mind and the heart


There is always a conversation between the heart and the mind;

Heart: I'm hurt, i'm sad, cant stop crying, it's hard for me accepting someone, but when
 it happens, i'll hurt myself in the end.

Mind: I told you before, don't put hope. Think before you act.

Heart: I just want to do what I feel right.

Mind: Stop the bullshit and face the world and be a strong person. Law students have hard 
          hearts.

After this, I'll put up a really big wall.I'll make sure the wall this time is much more stronger. I promise not to trust anyone, To tell the truth it hurts because I did like you so much. It's lucky I'd even open my damn heart for you. I'll put up a face and just smile, because I've been through this time before and I have been in a much worst situation. I'll pull myself together. Hey, It's just another test from the mighty one for me, because he loves me so much as his subject. 

Mummy, i'll hear what you said, You know the best for your daughter. And I'll just follow what you want. 

ps/: Buat perempuan nangis berdosa, (pika kata)

No comments:

Post a Comment