Wednesday 23 January 2013

The Lawson


Who are the Lawson? another UK band, different genre they bring to the world of music. I used to like bands like them, and now I think I'm back into these genre of music and into more matured bands. Obviously, they are not as famous as One Direction or The Wanted, but they have huge talent. (Sumpah best nak mampus), and what is more important the head singer is so handsome, okay that's just a bonus. But you guys must check them out. There should be more viewers for their music video. Seriously, when I say they have the IT thing, believe me. Their songs "When She Was Mine" and "Taking Over me" was at number 4 in charts of UK songs, and their latest song is "Standing in the Dark", so guys, listen and you will like it. Picit kat butang bawah boleh dengar lagu-lagu mereka :) have fun listening





No comments:

Post a Comment