Wednesday 1 August 2012

Not the fashion week


Okay yesterday I went shopping with my best friend, we went to Penang. There's no other place than Mr Queens Bay. (favourite place) Shopping for my next semester clothes. Maybe you'll say it's to early. For me it's not. I have to buy a lot so, buat sikit sikit lama-lama jadi bukit right? Basically, I just love to shop  and all the shops was on sale. I just remembered that we didn't enter MNG before going back. haha. Yesterday was such a rush. Never mind then, next week I'm going to pick dina at merbok and alang-alang singgah sebentar di QB. hehe. Before going shopping, (two days earlier) I was browsing around lookinf for images of vanessa hudgens and other favorite celebrities in their casual wears, just to see how they dress. I love fashion (hampir-hampir nak jadi fashion designer) haha. But don't do kill to dress la. haha :) So let's see. 


A law student must have the suits, to look smart

look nice and sweet to class

must have the shoes

Hippie style on the road

clearly my favourite !
Must have all the item :)

No comments:

Post a Comment