Friday 24 January 2014

Be in mind

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I posted a new entry, due to several unwanted events. Anyways, i'm all over that! an it's such a relief. I was thinking a lot about writing, so here I am. Siting in front of my dusty PC and writing my moments and experience throughout the second year of law school. I just cant believe how fast time flies, It has been 2 years in Law school having my degree and this Monday, I'll be going through my internship in a law firm, in Alor Star. The best part is I'm enthusiast and looking forward for the whole month, at the same time feeling regretful. I just should had my internship with my colleagues in Shah Alam. No friends hanging out during lunch time, it's such a bummer! Oh well, I just have to face with that. 

How's my 4th semester? It turned out to be something precious. There were a lot of things going around, I had my first mooting session, work my ass on my legal research, i didn't do so good in my finals, my pictures were stolen by an unknown person, my housemates are going to move out, environmental law awareness week, trip to Taman Negara, met Shea Rasol and Maria Elena, fall in love with the same person, gain weight, went to uitm mock trial, went to Malacca , got new kittens and that's just about it. I've summarize everything up. haha. Unforgettable memories. 

A short note:

To my beloved housemate which are going to move out, Hidayah J and Azira,

I was lucky enough to know you guys, you kept the house so loud and crazy! always love the passion, i'll be screaming alone in the house next semester. Do well in Seremban 2, and please do not say that you'll find another me there okay. Do remember the thick eyebrows of mine. sincerely by the Atyqah Rose. And kalau rose rajin kan jalan-jalan dengan husaini nanti, rose datang melawat korang kat sana. Like wise i'm always gonna be the bitch in both of your hearts. haha. Ampun dan maaf harap dipinta, halalkan semua makan dan minum rose kalau rose ambil tanpa izin, guna barang tanpa izin atau pon terkata depan atau belakang segaja atau tak sengaja. The Apple Empire will always miss you guys, Rose akan cuba untuk sangkutkan gambar korang (dan kalung kan bunga) serta pelekat kat dinding, tapi gambar azira dekat meja Quh. Gambar Dayah kat ruang tamu kita atau kat jamban. haha .Sebelum terlupa nak juga minta maaf on behalf of husaini tau tau la mulut dia pon boleh tahan bila melawak dengan korang. hahaa. jangan rindu abang Canny korang! Dayah aku berani sumpah kau akan nangis rindukan aku. (sambil gelak syaiton)

Ps/: that's all okay. bye.







No comments:

Post a Comment