Sunday 1 September 2013

Holidays are over

Hello semua. Actually rose dah sampai Shah Alam Two days ago, after my short vacation. So, I'm just gonna summarize all the things that I have been doing for the last two weeks before going back to Shah Alam. As I've told you in my last entry, my beloved Pak Ngah has been acquitted to Hospital Besar Alor Star, and throughout the last two weeks in Jitra, my mother and I has been going there and spending time with him. Alhamdulillah, he is doing great. Good progress.  Pak Ngah is a fighter. So insyallah he will recover. On top of that,good news! my little nephew Nuha, has spoke to me after two week of "pujuk-memujuk" session. Okay, the story behind all this, Nuha is a 3 years old baby (baby I guess) she doesn't like talking, playing or give any respond to anyone except for her mom, dad and ones who are close to her. It took me two weeks, until she would play with me, and sadly, that was my last day in Jitra. Sob..sob.. She is so cute. Next, Before going back, I also managed to spend a few hours with Twee8 (STAI), stands for Atyqah, Sai, Tasnim and Izzati. It was short but it was sweet.(macam lagu Olly dah). Great friendships, I've known them for a long time. Yes, sometimes we have our disagreements on a fews things, but it would never tear us apart. Soulsisters. Missing them already. Even though you are miles apart and don't contact each other for a particular time, and when you met again, you talk non-stop and have fun, it shows how you really cherish the friendship. I don't know how others interpret friendships, but for me, if we  can catch up with your friends and be there, hard and good times, that's enough. No need to contact everyday, but to always remember them in your heart :) Okay, next, my short vacation. Spending time with my mom and yan, was the best. Cuti dua bulan tapi, 3hari ja yang pi bercuti betul-betul.Sempat pergi shopping main pantai, eat not so healthy foods. hehe. So dah balik shah alam everyday pergi jogging.Just before drive balik ke shah alam, Rose pergi kenduri Kak Farhana. (Which is my sepupu). Dia akad nikah and buat makan-makan sikit. Kak Farhana ambil medic and still belajar. Kawin muda :). Selamat penganti baru kak Fana.okay tu ja nak cerita. but before that, rose gila berbakery sepanjang cuti. Ada dua lagi resipi yang nak update.which are chocolate chips cookies and flowery rainbow cake. Nanti okay.
 
 
ps/: Rindu Jacob already! sob..sob.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 







 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment