Friday 16 August 2013

16/8/2013

Hello everyone. What about the date? well today was kinda busy for me as, I have two events to go to. The first was at my secondary school teacher's house. It was likely a small reunion for our batch. We had a small gathering there, meet my old friends, I thought it would be awkward but, it turned up well enough, I had a good time. Chit chatting with them. It reminds me my old time at school years. Great memories.



They are my school buddies. Everyone has grown up now, maybe the next time we reunite, they would bring their children along. So happy to actually see them, some of them, I haven't seen since my last day at school. And half of my girls (twee8) were also there.






So the next event was at  my neighborhood "Jamuan Raya Rukun Tetangga", I was making preparation for that event, baked a red velvet cake for the occasion. I think I did a good job! Hehe. Bangga jubuq habis! Haha. At the same event I spotted Aina aka Nana there with her buddies. 



Terpaksa buat gambar hitam putih. Rose muka berlemuih dah. hahhaa :) Nice meeting them. I Really had a good time especially I had chances to meet some of my old friends. 

Ps/: Kepada Tasnim, Sai dengan Ifa, have fun and a save journey, makan Seoul Garden untuk aku. Jaga keselamatan kat penang, and and buy me something :)



No comments:

Post a Comment