Wednesday 17 April 2013

Lex Soire

What is Lex soire? (law term is latin) It is actually a law faculty event which we lawrians do every year same like mock trials, but this is more like a prom party with costumes, before this we called the event No wine and Cheese party. So this years theme is SUPERHERO'S. I managed to drop by and see, because today was a very busy day for me, I was cooing for the whole house. Menu; Bihun Sup Atyqah Rose, Nasi Beriani with fried vegetables, Ayam Kicap and Sotong Masak Kari. I love cooking, to top on I was fasting yesterday so it was tiring but, everyone give good reaction and all my cooking finished just second after I breaking my fast. Anyways, back to Lex Soire. Yes, its my second year of Law school but this is my first year coming to the grand event. I was a great experience, i didn't came with a costume but deep inside in my heart I always knew I was a superwomen.hehe.There are afew stalls that sells, aiscreams, cakes and muffin, food, even bracelets there. And all the  singing was done our own law students. How impressive is that. Law students know how to have fun. So let's see the pictures, shall we. 

ps/: you can see how tired I was, but still I had a good time.














Dan Jemputan yang paling VVIP gitu, BOBO yang coverkan lagu sayang. Jeng Jeng! hahahhaa



No comments:

Post a Comment