Monday 29 April 2013

Dear people out there

As human we are never perfect whether in what we do or what we say. Don't just judge people or make any assumptions or even make your own conclusion when you don't know anything. I appreciate that you want to defend me or what ever your intention is, which I don't know and I don't even want to know. Thank you, but please don't twist everything. I have accepted that my previous relationship didn't end with a happy ending but I've moved on. Both of us did. If being nice or keeping good relationship with my X's mother is a crime which resulting to bad speculations such as I'm still having affairs with my ex, you are totally wrong. Totally and 100% wrong. Note this in mind please. I don't know who you are and what's your intention, please stop "sibuk tepi kain orang". Because, you may damage other people's relationship using my name and it is not a good thing. I too have my own relationship and I don't want all this bullshit bothering me. Seriously, who are you to say anything about my previous relationship and what the heck do you know about us. I'm a cool person who can think straight, matured enough to handle this. I've known his family for along time, so there's no harm to visit his mother. Open your mind and don't be to childish.

PS/: For laddybird111, I know you will read my blog, keep on reading but bare in mind to stop making up stories. Kalau berani bagtau hang sapa? tak syok la guna nama rose untuk balas dendam kat orang. Rose pon tak penah simpan dendam kat dia, so jangan  dok guna nama rose. Cari kerja lain la okay. I don't want to see anything about this anymore. I'm busy and this is so outdated.

Okay peace. Tomorrow I'll update about what I got for my 1 year and 2 month annivesary present! I really huge hello kitty :) bye peeps and always be happy .


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this. Thank you for making things clear for each and everyone. To be clear, I ain't mad if you still have a good relationship with his mother. Seriously I don't mind at all. Nonetheless tak baik putuskan silaturahim. I'm totally fine with it. I can't figure out the one who pull the trigger. I know he/she will read this, I hope he/she will stop do this kind of shit instantly. Maybe we should put our shoulders back in its socket. I don't have any problem with you Tyqah and I hope the same goes to you too. It may have it own soft edges but I'm glad you did make things back to the right track. I hope everything goes well after this and good luck on your relationship with your current spouse :)

    ReplyDelete