Sunday 11 November 2012

My little heart

I use to have little talks with myself, with my little heart, but since I studied in Shah Alam I kinda loose myself from time to time and forget about the old me. I'm much more independent now, matured, bold and have this hot temper all the time especially with guys. Wondering, am I not going to be the old me again? never mind about that, but today rose termimpi about my ex and i was chased by him in uitm. Suddenly my phone rang and i was waken by the call, i took my handphone and saw he (my ex from school) called. From that i realize that i kinda miss my old me sometimes.That girl yang "love to love hard, and putting 100% in a relationship" Ntah la takpaham dengan diri sendiri kadang-kadang. Tapi takpa, i'm happy to be alone at the moment. Theres a lot of time all that can wait. Enjoy life, keep calm and finish Law shcool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment