Sunday 14 October 2012

A week of sports

This week a lot of things happen, it was my week of sports. Watching the Piala Malaysia 2011 was my first time going to an event which was in a huge stadium. I was on the selangor's team, even though I support them still Kedah is my number one. haha. Selangor didn't won for the semi finals but they did good. They attack and keep attacking for the whole game. It was fun and I got a little bit aggressive that night. haha. Today was a big day for my housemates and I. It wa paint ball tournament for the UITM non-resident students. It was fun and I had a really great time. I even make friends with other non-resident. Next week it will be a busy week, we're having our first test for my Constitutional law. aaaaa.. i'm not finish with my studies yet, so that's all. bye :P Have a nice day.

_

Miss Selangors

The selangor fans


The big boss

Team mates, housemates, classmates, best friends :P

Our handsome referee

Dato's team

The man!

No comments:

Post a Comment