Thursday 27 September 2012

Dead body a live




I've been sick for a week and today was the climax when I had to go to pusat kesihatan Shah alam and check my blood for any infection. Alhamdulillah everything is okay, it's just an ordinary cold virus and my blood pressure is a little bit high. But no worries I'm strong. I hate taking blood, hate needles and the last time I did it was in my pre-law years. Ah, i cried in public luckily Dato was there to comfort me. He was the one who there all the time to make sure I'm okay throughout the week. Hantar makanan, dgn ubat tiap tiap hari, dgn tahan dengan perangai buruk rose semua. Thank you because being there. Tomorrow i'm going back to Jitra. Hoping I'll be okay then. Miss my family so much. I just wanna go back. I'll appreciate what Allah have giveme. My housemates and friends are always there to give me support and they are my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment