Sunday 12 August 2012

Happy Girlfriend!




Wishing a good friend her 20th birthday. Tak perlulah rose nak tulis panjang2 because the video I made dah show everything. Susah senang bersama. Bestfriends until the end. Rose tak lupa birthday pika. How can I forget. tapi pika dah hantar mesej awal, so still wishing happy birthday. From the first day kita sampai Merbok you was the first person I saw stepping out from the car and our friendship starts from there :) SELAMAT HARI JADI NORSYAFIQKA AYEM.

                                                       You are such a special friend, 
                                                       Who deserves a special day, 
                                                       For being who you are and 
                                                         Bringing joy in every way. 
                                                     You make me smile and laugh, 

                                                           with everything you do, 
                                                           So today I get to send 
                                                     A special Birthday wish to you! 


Ps/: Ada video tapi ada kat youtube. I'll pass the link to you. Let me be the last person to wish rather the first. Because you'll remember it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment