Friday 13 July 2012



Shopping with girlfriends are very exciting and because of that yesterday we went shopping but (with a really proud feeling) I didn't bought anything! Not even a single piece of clothes.haha. Okay fine, semalam sumpah tak da mood nak shopping benda yang nak sangat sangat adalah Aunty Annes punya caramel dip. I was like craving for that. And guess what? I bought two and eat both of them by myself. I'm kinda curious with myself now I see things differently, I love and am very passionate about food especially sweet taste kinda food. (sebenarnya baru je habis makan cheese cake sebelum tulis entry ni, haha lazat kan) now i know how it feels to live in a land of junk food. Seriously talking, KFC, McD, Subway, Maggie is a daily food when i live in shah alam. Well, we're students obviously fast food are the best thing to eat, it's fast and damn delicious.haha. I know it bad for my health and i can turn out to be fat as a cow (like dina say). So today, I'm gonna cook. hehe. But still i'm in my digits of fourty something for my weight. And I went to get my sisters ticket for the MTV stage tomorrow at subang this morning, i can see Justin B's face along the federal highway. Can't wait for tomorrow. I was thinking just now, tonight wanna watch the new movie of spiderman with my housemates. Okay got to go. bye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment