Tuesday 10 July 2012

As long as you love me

aww.. Justin B :)

                                                                        We're under pressure,

                                                       Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in
Keep it together,
Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning
But hey now, you know, girl,
We both know it's a cruel world
But I will take my chances

As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love, love, love me.

I've got MTV world stage passes to see Justin bieber on this14th thanks to my big sister and kak kecik. Can't wait to see Justin B. (Dah lama sayang nak jumpa Abang JB, ouch!) haha. I'm gonna work it out JB style nanti. Otw menghafal lagu lagu baru JB, hehe :), About exam. Adoi adoi MLS was really tough paper for me, yg lain boleh tahan lagi. pressure manyak ma nak jadi Judge. Baru first sem dah merangkak kalau sem dua tiga taktau la mcm mana. Juga gembira nak pulang ke kedah. Mak abah jemput their second princess 19th ni. Bye shah alam. Before nak balik tu kena enjoy puas puas dgn kawan-kawan. Petang ni nak berkayak bersama rakan-rakan kelas.I'll update later.

ps/: sumpah gementar nak p! ah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment