Monday 28 May 2012

Thank you :)

I won't give up on us, Even if the skies get rough,I'm giving you all my love,I'm still looking up.And when you're needing your space,To do some navigating,I'll be here patiently waiting,To see what you find, Cause even the stars they burn,Some even fall to the earth,We've got a lot to learn,God knows we're worth it,No, I won't give up.

(thank you for the song, i'll stand up strong for us too)

Thank you because being the strongest man by myside. I never met a guy yang sanggup tahan dengan perangai rose yang asyik minta putus. You make me feel i worth of something. Thanks sebab terima rose seadanya. Serius awak sabar banyak dengan rose selama dua bulan lebih ni. Apa pon rose buat supaya awak benci, awak still teguh berdiri disamping rose. Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment