Monday 22 April 2013

She is actually a "HE"

Assalamualaikum, hello everyone. I gave tabby a big bath today. Time to clean him up. And I actually notice that Tabby is a male hamster, for all this time I thought he was a She. haha. I saw his balls before giving him a warm long swimming bath. (that's to open), Tabby is a good boy, he likes taking his bath. I shampooed him with sunslik just to make sure he smiles good, and i also clean his house and now, tabby is asleep. Tabby loves long naps. 

ps/: Tunjuk gambar sendiri sebab nak bagitau, rose beli shawl baru :) nice and i love the colour. 








After he had his bath, dia tolong menolong rose menaip kat laptop. Rajin sungguh, melompat-lompat dia. Lega dia dah tido kalau tak, habis tuptap tuptap kaki dia atas keyboard. Dialah peneman hidupku. haha. Sayang Tabby. Ada video tabby mandi tapi tak boleh upload pulak. next time la pulak.

No comments:

Post a Comment